[PD] 3 new gui-plugins

JF saintidle at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 17:16:19 CEST 2011

> >    * Create new object  ->  list of objects appear in full (0-9, a-z) but
>focus

> > stays in  object
>
> then it can be a *long* list of objects so I should change the GUI  for it
>(nomore popup menu but a window with scrollbars but then you don't have  an easy
>
>overview of all completions...). not sure I really want that though :/  maybe
>this could be a user option ?

Yes I can see this annoying a lot of other people but a user option would be
fantastic ; )

> >    * Begin typing  ->  list of objects reduces as you type
>
> the experimental version  does that but there are still some bugs

I tried it out and it is awesome and way closer to what feels natural to me!

I'm not sure if I made myself clear in the first post but I was trying to
advocate a way in which the drop-down menu could pop-up _without_ pressing TAB?
Perhaps it could pop up as soon as you start typing?

Is this possible do you know or maybe even as an option???

Again great work though Yvan! Definitely the best improvement to Pd for me in
the past couple of years.

John.