[PD] 3 new gui-plugins

Joe White white.joe4 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 17:27:29 CEST 2011

Hi Yvan,

First off, great plugin - love the feature!

I just checked out the latest version of the autocomplete plugin from
github.

Every time I start up Pd I get the same error (this doesn't seem to affect
any functionality):

loaded: autocompletion-plugin 0.33
-----------
UNHANDLED ERROR: can't rename to "::pd_bindings::sendkey_old": command
already exists
    while executing
"rename ::pd_bindings::sendkey ::pd_bindings::sendkey_old"
    ("uplevel" body line 12)
    invoked from within
"uplevel #0 $tclcode"
FAILED TO LOAD /Users/joe/Library/Pd/autocompletion-plugin.tcl

Also, when using the tab function, after the context menu shows, pressing
the arrow keys (or any other key) followed by TAB again gives the following
'Application Error':

Error: Cannot call post message while al...

Once this shows Pd becomes unresponsive and I have to force quit it.

I'm running Pd-0.43-0 on a MacBook Pro running OS X 10.6.7

Thanks,
Joe

Message: 4