[PD] threaded soundfiler / loading soundfiles into arrays without clicks

pierlu pierlu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 22:38:17 CEST 2011

hi luka
I have the same problem here: when loading audio files in array (even
if the array is not resized upon loading) pd hiccups. I found that the
best way to avoid them is to load samples all at once before starting
the performance each one in a different array and then use the "use
buffer" message to tell the tabread~ which array to read from.
p.