[PD] delay lines

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Fri Apr 15 15:00:32 CEST 2011

On Tue, 12 Apr 2011, samuel rowe wrote:

> I have to restart my computer to get sound back.

I believe that this is a problem you better figure out before doing
anything else, because it's going to be annoying.

> IF YOU DECIDE TO OPEN THE PATCH, BE CAREFUL, YOU MIGHT HAVE TO RESTART
> LIKE I MENTIONED.

I don't think that it can happen to many of us. I've never seen this
happen.

You could try going in a process-manager and see whether pd is still
running even though it may appear to be closed. If that's the case, you
could try reporting the problem.

I get the following errors every time I turn dsp on :

error: delread~: $R1: no such delwrite~
error: delread~: $R1: no such delwrite~
error: delread~: $L1: no such delwrite~