[PD] OT Audio Player HELP!

dmotd inaudible at simplesuperlativ.es
Sat Apr 16 04:56:20 CEST 2011

don't bother with pd, mpd (no relation) is designed specifically with those sort of requirements in mind. crossfades, cli interface, large playlist support, multiple formats, tcp/ip control, many clients, uses multiple backends including oggcast/icecast. it will run on any platform and can be controlled by a smartphone.