[PD] [PD-announce] deadline for the PdCon 2011 Call for Papers extended (fwd)

Olivier Baudu lamouraupeuple at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 00:12:21 CEST 2011

How to say ? :-/

2011/4/15 Mathieu Bouchard <matju at artengine.ca>

> On Thu, 14 Apr 2011, Olivier Baudu wrote:
>
>  The only thing that really matters is to know if Pd is going to win at the
>> end. :-p
>>

> At the end of what ?

The end of the competition...  :-)

>  And I can tell it to you now. We're gonna win !
>>

> Win what ?

Not only the pleasure to be the first, but also to have beat the second. :-D
Sorry, [list ], it's a personal-running-gagimmick I impose to my friends for
years...
And, maybe you don't know that, but you're a friend of mine, [list ]... I
listen to you every day... :-)
BTW, I hope you're [fine (
^-^

01ivier