[PD] gridflow issues

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Apr 17 16:17:15 CEST 2011

On Sun, 17 Apr 2011, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

> Ah, GridFlow needs add its own path elements to the pd-path, and it doesn't
> remove any conflicting ones that it may see. This may cause a problem when
> upgrading to 9.13 from 9.12.
>
> I don't know of any way to automatically fix this. So, you just have to
> remove the gridflow/abstractions item and... there's a gridflow/deprecated
> folder to be removed too, and perhaps gridflow/doc/flow_classes (though
> that's a -helppath instead).

Actually, it can also happen when upgrading to 9.12 from 9.11 on Ubuntu.
It doesn't happen at all on OSX. In general, it only happens when the
location of the gridflow files change, so, there won't be such a problem
with any upgrade where gridflow.pd_linux (and related files) just stay in
the same place.