[PD] [PD-announce] PdDroidParty - play your unmodified Pd patches on Android devices

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Sun Apr 17 16:00:22 CEST 2011

Hello,

PdDroidParty is, I think, the easiest way to get your patches running on your
Android devices. It emulates Pd native user interface elements (only toggle and
slider implemented so far) so all you need to do is name your patch
droidparty_main.pd and copy it to your SD card.

Download and install the apk from here, and then try out the drum machine
example by unzipping it to your SD card:

http://mccormick.cx/projects/PdDroidParty/

This is beta software hot off the compiler, but I think it's just ready enough
for use. As always, patches welcome!

Goodnight!

Chris.

PS oh yeah, get the source like this: