[PD] "Wrong architecture" - when compiling object

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Mon Apr 18 12:18:08 CEST 2011

Not sure this is the case, but had a similar issue compiling on a latest
mac.
With os >10.6 gcc compiles for 64bit architecture.

But you are most likely running the 32bit version of pd.

I had this issue compiling iemguts and found this post by Luke Iannini which
solved the problem:
http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-dev/2009-06/013768.html

Basically you needed to add two arguments to the makefile to force gcc to
compile for 32.
But I don't know what you want to compile.

cheers,

--
Marco Donnarumma
Independent New Media and Sonic Arts Professional, Performer, Instructor