[PD] Midi note handling for monophonic synth

Joe White white.joe4 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 01:14:23 CEST 2011

Hi Martin,

I looked at the monosynth tutorial but it seemed like that only remembered
the second-last note played, it's not really scaleable.

After spending hours trying in Pd, I ended up making an external to handle
it. It basically orders any currently held notes and forgets them as they
are released - If anyone wants the code give me a shout.

Thanks for your help Martin,
Joe