[PD] Toggle Status

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sat Apr 23 18:33:59 CEST 2011

On Sat, 23 Apr 2011, Saul wrote:

> I'm using a multiple toggles to activate each element of a sequence. Is
> it possible to interrogate the status of a toggle or in fact any gui
> object.

If you have many toggles, you may have an incentive to use [#many] :

   http://gridflow.ca/help/%23many-help.html

from GridFlow : http://gridflow.ca/

You may plug it into [#to_l] to get a normal list, or use any of the many
classes that can process grids. You can select one or more elements by row
number and column number using [#store].

In the example of the web page, you have two sets of 91 toggles (13 rows
of 7 toggles).

Some screenshots in action :

   http://gridflow.ca/gallery/qbert.pd.png
   http://gridflow.ca/gallery/pdmtl-33-image-many.png