[PD] Toggle Status

William Brent william.brent at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 05:16:16 CEST 2011

I had to do this recently for a monome-ish thing.  There are already
good suggestions from others, but here's yet another approach: I ended
up making a table and accompanying abstraction for each column of the
grid so that clicking on the toggle at row N in any particular column
writes to index N of that column's table.  Then it's easy to check the
state of all toggles in a column with [tabread].