[PD] gtk-open-save broken with gui-plugins

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Apr 27 01:19:20 CEST 2011

Hey Yvan,

You need to use the recently added $::current_plugin_loadpath.  I
think you can skip the multi-level paths (bin/, src/) and just include
the .c and binary, and the tcl plugin in a single gtk-open-plugin
folder, then you would use the binary from:

"$::current_plugin_loadpath/gtk-open-plugin/pd_gtk_open"

.hc