[PD] Arduino, any feedback to help me choose the model?

Pedro Lopes pedro.lopes at ist.utl.pt
Wed Apr 27 16:22:37 CEST 2011

Battery: yes. I use like this:
http://www.arduino.cc/playground/Learning/9VBatteryAdapter

Pot: whatever suits you, try with a 1kOhm pot for starting up. There's
different curves to it: lin (linear) and log (logaritmic) - this will show
on how the pot reacts when turned, thus how the levels rise and lower when
you move it (p.s. never used a exp (exponential) but should be more esoteric
to find.)

--
Pedro Lopes (MSc)
contact: pedro.lopes at ist.utl.pt