[PD] readanysf for windows? (again)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Apr 27 19:50:08 CEST 2011

We just need someone to get all of the required libraries building on
Windows/MinGW.  gmerlin-avdecoder is required, then the more codec libs,
the better, but it'll work without any of them, it just won't open as
many files.  Once we have that, making a Windows build of [readanysf~]
will be easy.

.hc