[PD] readanysf for windows? (again)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Apr 28 18:57:33 CEST 2011

It builds each object as a single .pd_linux/.dll  If there is just one
object in your library, there is basically no diference ;)

hc

On Apr 28, 2011, at 9:38 AM, august wrote:

> Isn't that template just for libraries?
>
> what about single externals?
>

>> Maybe the symbol EXTERN/exporting stuff isn't quite right?  For an
>> example to learn from, I think the Makefile template is your best
>> bet:
>>
>> http://puredata.info/docs/developer/MakefileTemplate
>>
>> .hc
>>
>> On Apr 27, 2011, at 11:15 PM, Patrice Colet wrote:
>>
>>> After resolving two dozens undefined references I finally have
>>> readanysf compiled.
>>> Curiously gmerlin_avdec needs a prepended link of each used library.
>>>
>>> The link flags must be at the end, like in attached file.
>>>
>>> I had to copy missing dll's into pd/bin along with other libs
>>> provided py pd-extended and gridflow,
>>>
>>> libdca-0.dll libgavl-1.dll libiconv-2.dll libintl-8.dll
>>> libtheora-0.dll lib-tiff-3.dll
>>>
>>> it seems it's still not the good way to compile because pd
>>> complains:
>>>

>>> load_object: Symbol "readanysf_tilde_setup" not found

>>> --
>>> Patrice Colet
>>> <Makefile.mingw>

>> Access to computers should be unlimited and total.  - the hacker
>> ethic
>>

> --
> 	http://aug.ment.org

If nature has made any one thing less susceptible than all others of
it to himself; but the moment it is divulged, it forces itself into
the possession of everyone, and the receiver cannot dispossess himself
of it.            - Thomas Jefferson