[PD] [PD-announce] Streaming pd_LAunch Workshops, today and tomorrow

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Apr 29 02:23:15 CEST 2011

http://pd-la.info/pd-launch-schedule/

As part of the Crashspace pd_LAunch festival, Chris McCormick and I
are teaching workshops.  There should be a live stream coming soon,
mine workshop is today at 19:30 Pacific time (in two hours), and
Chris' is tomorrow at the same time.  Tune in here:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/crash-space-live

I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have three
and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits.      - Martin
Luther King, Jr.