[PD] readanysf for windows? (again)

matteo sisti sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 11:35:33 CEST 2011

Ok sorry I'm finding the dll's one by one, I just hadn't googled hard enough.

On the other hand, I'm seing that I have to put them in the pd/bin
directory: putting them in the patch directory won't do. Is that
normal? Shouldn't Pd look for dll's also in the patch directory just
as it does when it looks for an external? That way, when you have a
patch that needs some external, which in turn depends on some dll's,
you would be able to pack all the dependencies in the patch directory
- that is altready possible with externals that don't, in turn, depend
on other dll's.

--
Matteo Sisti Sette
matteosistisette at gmail.com