[PD] readanysf for windows? (again)

matteo sisti sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 12:23:18 CEST 2011

> those dll's are dependencies of readanysf~.dll.
> Pd doesn't know anything about them; Pd only finds readanysf~.dll and
> tells W32 to load this library.

Of course. But I thought readanysf~ coud do something to tell the
operating system to search also the current path...

> afaik, it will also search for the libraries in the same directory as
> the readanysf.dll lives (which is not necessarily the same as the "patch
> directory").

Apparently it doesn't. I had put the dll's in the same folder where I
put readanysf~.dll but it didn't find them

> so all in all, it is not Pd that is (not) finding those dlls, but your
> operating system.

Ok, I thought the external could give some hint to the operating system...