[PD] Adding Gridflow to the visual arsenal

Pagano, Patrick pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Tue May 17 16:32:10 CEST 2011

Thank you.
Does anyone have any how to patches for bridging GEM/Gridflow/pdp/pidip?
I have a few I would like to share via drop-box if anyone is interested

pp

From: Olivier Baudu <lamouraupeuple at gmail.com<mailto:lamouraupeuple at gmail.com>>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 17:57:01 -0400
To: Patrick Pagano <pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu<mailto:pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu>>
Cc: Mathieu Bouchard <matju at artengine.ca<mailto:matju at artengine.ca>>, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at<mailto:hans at at.or.at>>, "pd-list at iem.at<mailto:pd-list at iem.at>" <pd-list at iem.at<mailto:pd-list at iem.at>>
Subject: Re: [PD] Adding Gridflow to the visual arsenal

Hi...

I think [#to_pix] is what you need.

Cheers.

01ivier

2011/5/16 Pagano, Patrick <pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu<mailto:pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu>>

Hello

I am wondering how to add the wonderful effects I see in gridflow to my
existing VJ arsenal. I am currently using pdp/pidip/Gem with freeframe and
frei0r for VJ performance. I am currently using a Macbook pro with Ubuntu
10.04 LTS bootcamp and an Asus Eee PC netbook running only ubuntu. I have
been hacking away at pidipVJ adding freeframe, joystick, midi and a few
other controls/effects over the past year or so. I would like to add
gridflow into my patch(s) is there a way to use the functionality of GF
like pdp2gem etc?

pp

Envie de tisser ?
http://yamatierea.org/papatchs/