[PD] four PS3 Eye on Mac Pro and Pd-ext and GEM

news at petervenus.de news at petervenus.de
Wed May 18 14:06:52 CEST 2011

Hello!

i tried working with multiple ps3eye cams on OSX but did not succeed.
it should work- maybe someone has a solution for that,
i switched to linux in the end, where multiple cams of the same type aren't
a problem at all :)
maybe it works with osx when using multiple instances of pd...this was not an option for me.
one thing you should take care of, at least, that is what i discovered:
due to the bandwidth the cameras take, you can just run 2 cams on one USB2.0 controller at the same
time, otherwise you will end up with a very jittered images.

peter