[PD] Pd applications for the blind or other disabled

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun May 22 20:09:00 CEST 2011

On Sun, 22 May 2011, Stefano Papetti wrote:

> I would be interested in trying the prototype...

Currently, the only way to do that is to come to Montréal.

> Is there a public repository with the Pd patches?

No, not at the moment.

> Unless ISAS uses some externals,

It's the other way around. ISAS is a mostly-C++ app with some
Objective-C++ and some Pd in it... though there's a lot more Pd in it now
that it doesn't use Zengarden.

There's also a server-side part made with PHP/MySQL.

> the Pd patches should be compatible with Android devices as well, using
> ScenePlayer:
> http://puredata.info/community/projects/software/sceneplayer

It's quite likely that there will be an Android port of ISAS in the
following year, but the port will take much more effort than just using
sceneplayer.