[PD] cut audio files into very litle pieces

William Brent william.brent at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 14:13:42 CEST 2011

Thanks for mentioning it - looks like I also forgot to connect a bang
to clear [list prepend] in [random-no-replacement], so it'll only work
properly on the first run.  In that subpatch, you can see there's an
unused bang on the [t b b b b f] hanging off the right inlet - just
connect that to the right inlet of the [list prepend] immediately
below and it'll be fixed.

I wanted to avoid any externals or abstractions, and the overflow only
happens with longer files, so I didn't use [list drip].  If you're
using extended though, you could also use [urn] from cyclone for the
random no replacement.