[PD] reorg of puredata.info/docs/developer

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sat Jul 2 20:41:05 CEST 2011

I just finished a big, long-overdue reorg of the http://puredata.info/docs/developer
  section of the website.

  * Its now a "wiki folder" so it acts like a regular wiki, not like a
weird plone mix of things.  It also allows email subscripts to wiki
pages.

  * I purged old pages and redirected them to the new versions

  * I cleaned up the formatting on the front page

  * I updated references to CVS, etc.

  * I purged a couple very out-of-date things

Let me know what you think, and please contribute where you can! :-D

Computer science is no more related to the computer than astronomy is
related to the telescope.      -Edsger Dykstra