[PD] Pd-extended 0.43 updates: lots of new editing features

Ignacio Aguirre ignacio at independiente.cl
Wed Jul 6 04:15:01 CEST 2011

  Today I downloaded the version
Pd-0.43.1-extended-macosx106-x86_64.dmg and installed it on OSX 10.6.8

  I got a couple of errors, i write to the list to see if is mine or
software problems ...

  - At pd opening, the pd main window doesnt appears, I have to make
cmd + r to view it.

  - gem is not loading (I have not pix_video, pix_texture, gemhead,
etc etc etc objects)
 the main window prints at startup:

/Applications/Pd-0.43.1-extended-20110705.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/../extra/Gem/Gem.pd_darwin:
dlopen (/Applications/Pd-0.43.1-extended-20110705.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/../extra/Gem/Gem.pd_darwin,
10): Symbol not found: __Z10initGemWinv
   Referenced from:
/Applications/Pd-0.43.1-extended-20110705.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/../extra/Gem/Gem.pd_darwin
   Expected in: dynamic lookup

Gem: can not load library

  hope this can be helpful

  regards

p.s. I take this opportunity to invite you to try SKT, we developed a
software to create easily and intuitive multitouch surfaces using the
Kinect camera. The data is sent via TUIO to play with the program you
want. Download the source code at:
http://code.google.com/p/simple-kinect-touch/

--
Ignacio Aguirre L.