[PD] Arduino (is drivin me mad

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Wed Jul 6 05:46:02 CEST 2011

> Please tell me that all hope is not lost ...

I looked it up and I found my fix. The errors are getting obvious here:

Arduino / convert_to_symbolic_commands / digital messages / debyte

If you replace “debyte” with this patch “pd debyte” it should work although
I am not sure if pins higher than 9 were taken care of.
If the bytes higher than 9 are still causing problems you might have to set
the first moses to a higher number like 8 or so.
I am not sure if it can interfere with anything else and I am also not sure
if it works with boards other than Diecimila and Duemilanove.

The problem is not “debyte” – it’s the numbers coming in that just get fixed
with this workaround!

Ingo

#N canvas 11 14 450 290 10;
#N canvas 252 114 541 378 debyte 0;
#X obj 32 161 & 1;
#X obj 82 161 & 2;
#X obj 162 345 outlet;
#X obj 32 181 change;
#X obj 82 181 change;
#X obj 32 20 inlet;
#X obj 264 181 change;
#X obj 315 181 change;
#X obj 366 181 change;
#X obj 417 181 change;
#X obj 162 181 change;
#X obj 213 181 change;
#X msg 32 221 0 \$1;
#X msg 82 221 1 \$1;
#X msg 162 221 2 \$1;
#X msg 213 221 3 \$1;
#X msg 264 221 4 \$1;
#X msg 315 221 5 \$1;
#X msg 366 221 6 \$1;
#X msg 417 221 7 \$1;
#X obj 162 308 unpack;
#X obj 205 345 outlet;
#X obj 162 161 & 4;
#X obj 213 160 & 8;
#X obj 264 161 & 16;
#X obj 32 201 == 1;
#X obj 82 201 == 2;
#X obj 162 201 == 4;
#X obj 213 201 == 8;
#X obj 264 201 == 16;
#X obj 315 201 == 32;
#X obj 315 160 & 32;
#X obj 366 201 == 64;
#X obj 417 201 == 128;
#X obj 366 161 & 64;
#X obj 417 160 & 128;
#X obj 32 41 moses 4;
#X obj 162 104 trigger float float float float float float;
#X obj 71 61 moses 253;
#X connect 0 0 3 0;
#X connect 1 0 4 0;
#X connect 3 0 25 0;