[PD] Extrange digital pin behaviour in arduino mega

FernandoG dataferx at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 18:17:25 CEST 2011

Hi

I am using arduino mega 2560, ide 22, Firmata2.2 and Pduino5beta8 and
digital output pins from pin 24 to 39 are not working. They have a really
strange behaviour, some times always on and sometimes off(i am using a led
in every output pin), but never can be controled by software(pd) with the
same patch i control all other pins. I tried to figure out if the problem
was the board runing a simple led controled by potenciometer sketch, and all
53 digital outputs are working perfectly.

I really cant know where is the problem, but i think its a software problem.

I apreciate any help, because i need to use at least 40 digital pins.

Best