[PD] OSX and pd-extended 0.43.1

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Jul 6 21:51:42 CEST 2011

That looks functional to me, what's the problem?  The difference in
Pd-extended 0.43.1 is that only a few libraries are loaded by default (I
think its Gem, cyclone, and zexy only).  Use [import] in your patches to
load libraries.  Also, most of the internals are split out into the
'vanilla' library, which is loaded by default.  If you have your own
custom preferences, then the defaults won't be loaded, and then the
vanilla lib won't be loaded, so you'll be missing a lot.  The preferred
way of running Pd-extended is only using the default preferences.

.hc