[PD] OSX and pd-extended 0.43.1

Kyriakos Tsoukalas kt at labyrinthos.gr
Thu Jul 7 00:05:45 CEST 2011

Thank you - I cleared leftovers from previous Pd-extended reinstalled pd-ext0.43.1 and default libraries were loaded, except for GEM. But, being hasty to see new preferences:
The application "freezed" by clicking the "Pd 0.43.1extended-20110706" menu before the Pd window appears. I reproduced this several times,  reinstalled and reproduced it again. I attached a screenshot (the menu opened and closed when pd window came up)

regards,
kyriakos