[PD] Pd-extended 0.43 updates: lots of new editing features

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Jul 7 21:20:08 CEST 2011

On Thu, 07 Jul 2011 10:06 -0700, "Jonathan Wilkes" <jancsika at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> [...]

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3127123&group_id=55736&atid=478072
Accepted with comments.  Am I missing something?

> bugfix 3110267 Open, no comments, no assignees
> patch 3077431 Open, comments, I emailed the cyclone author to ask if he's
> ok with Ico's improvements...

No word from the upstream author of cyclone, he's not active anymore.
The focus of the cyclone library is to be clones of Max/MSP objects.
I'm not in a place to test that stuff, so I'm not likely to handle
patches for cyclone.  I don't really have a criteria to judge if its
correct, unless its a really simple bugfix.

> bugfix 3109768 Open, and I added a new comment (Note: the comment I added
> is fixed in Pd-l2ork)

donno, haven't reviewed

> bugfix 3108513 Open, no comments

patch out of date, applies to 0.42 but not 0.43

> * bugfix 3106837 Open, comments

commented: Looks worth including, but with GOP bugs, I'm currently
waiting to see what Miller is going to do with GOP restructuring before
tackling this stuff.  I still don't really have a grasp of the GOP code,
so I don't know what the repercussions of GOP-related patches are.  From
my experience, one little simple fix causes some weird behavior
elsewhere.

> bugfix 3106799 Open, comments, bug still exists (Note: fixed in Pd-l2ork)
> bugfix 3102512 Open, comments
> patch 1670440 Closed, accepted
>
> If any of these didn't apply cleanly and didn't build, there's no comment
> indicating so.

I haven't necessarily had time to review everything, nagging and poking
me is perfectly appropriate if you think I should review something.  And
anything assigned to Miller and reviewed positively by IOhannes I'm
going to defer any action on until Miller responds.

.hc