[PD] Arduino (is drivin me mad

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 22:23:14 CEST 2011

Ok, i finally wrote a custom sketch in Arduino IDE that sends inputs to
serial. I managed to read the inputs in Pd (thanks to a patch i found in Pd
forum).

For the moment that's all i need.

Hans, please let me know if I can help when you get time to fix Pduino.

Cheers!

Pierre

PS : I can share my patch and sketch if you want, though it's VERY rough.