[PD] PdDroidParty v72

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Fri Jul 8 02:39:21 CEST 2011

Hi Pedro,

I hope you don't mind me posting this back to the list.

On Thu, Jul 07, 2011 at 04:11:05PM +0100, Pedro Lopes wrote:
> Also I wanted to ask you this: how tough would it be to have multi-touch
> support? (just dreaming a bit maybe).

Yes! That would be awesome. Let's get this thing all Lemur-ed up.

I have no multitouch device myself but I will figure out what this means in the code and send you an updated build to test some time, hopefully soon. It's in the TODO list! :)

By the way, what happens now if you e.g. try to slide two sliders at once?

Cheers,

Chris.