[PD] Expanding Pduino-0.5beta6-mega

FernandoG dataferx at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 03:41:53 CEST 2011

Hello

I am triyng to expand Pduino to use with arduino mega. I founded
Pduino-0.5beta6-mega patch in this web site
http://www.pjrc.com/tmp/firmata/readme.html ,the patch works prety well but
its implemented until digital pin 23 and i need to implement the rest of the
pins. If I add the rest of digital pins in /pd sending digital outs/pd
generate digital out messages/ just like other pins are implemented, pins
from 24 to 37 are not working. I has been trying to understand how the
messages system works but i cant really understand. By example which kinds
of values i must get if i print values from arduino/pd command processing/pd
digital-out  outputs? where i can found and explanation of how the messages
sistem works, by example in the subpatch /pd digital-out ?

thanks