[PD] Arduino (is drivin me mad

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 08:51:38 CEST 2011

Hi FernandoG,

Attached are the files i mentioned in my previous email. It is a very rough
way of getting arduino input into Pd. You'll also have to add more inputs
(right now it's got 2 analog and 8 digital inputs).
This is infintely less cool than Pduino (you can't control anything from
within Pd, etc.), but at least all my digital inputs are working now.

Pierre

PS : the sketch and the patch were originally written by "Nestor" who posted
them on the forum.