[PD] i lost my credibility

Pagano, Patrick pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Fri Jul 8 19:09:38 CEST 2011

I found that sometimes I had to start pd, then jack, then select jack.
Which of course may not help you but it avoided the booting with jack
first. I also found that sometimes jack was left running by something else
and sometimes just selecting ALSA, then back to FIREWIRE seemed to clear
things. I do not know why. Maybe stuff fell asleep on