[PD] exporting as stl ?

Greg Pond gregpond at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 19:42:18 CEST 2011

I have been working on the same issue. I was about to start working on
sending the XYZ point data data to processing to export as an .stl using
Marius Watz's new modelmaker librrary but would prefer to export as an .obj
directly from PD. I cannot seem to find the 11.obj-exporter example in the
Gem directory that Cyrille mentioned despite checking several machines with
current versions installed. This is probably as stupid problem on my part
but can anyone tell me where I can find it or send me the example patch?

Thanks

Greg