[PD] GOP Rendering Issue

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Fri Jul 8 20:14:33 CEST 2011

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A
Composition, Music Technology
Director, DISIS Interactive Sound & Intermedia Studio
Director, L2Ork LinuxLaptop Orchestra
Assistant Co-Director, CCTAD
CHCI, CS, and Art (by courtesy)
Virginia Tech
Department of Music
Blacksburg, VA 24061-0240
(540) 231-6139
(540) 231-5034 (fax)
disis.music.vt.edu
l2ork.music.vt.edu
ico.bukvic.net

Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico at vt.edu> wrote:

Jonathan Wilkes <jancsika at yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]

Oops, I meant to say coords. The fix I posted makes gop redraw properly after being issued a coords command.