[PD] Pure Data FLOSS Manual: new admin?

derek derek at umatic.nl
Sat Jul 9 08:00:11 CEST 2011

 Dear Pd peeps,

 my work has taken some different turns over the past couple years,
 moving largely from imaginary software objects to concrete physical
 ones. I'm in the process of getting rid of as many computers as possible
 from my life, and that means I will be "retiring" from the public life
 of Pure Data (although I may use it privately for my own work when it
 suits the purpose).

 I am very interested if someone would like to pick up the Pure Data
 FLOSS Manual project and breathe some new life into it. Please contact
 me privately at "macumbista" AT THE DOMAIN "gmail DOT com" if you are
 interested. I'll be answering mails on this topic towards the end of
 July. You can also write to "adam" AT THE DOMAIN "flossmanuals DOT net"
 for general info on the FLOSS Manuals project, and see here for the
 manual itself:

 http://flossmanuals.net/puredata

 Best wishes,
 Derek