[PD] Controlling pd patch from mobile phone

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sat Jul 9 09:14:25 CEST 2011

Hi,

or depending how smart your smartphone is, some kind of network control could
be possible as well. For iPhone there are nice OSC interfaces like murmur,
probably Android has something similar, or, if Pd/RjDj is available, just use
netsend/netreceive. You probably need to know the IP-number of your computer,
though.

Ciao
--
Frank