[PD] i lost my credibility

András Murányi muranyia at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 20:57:57 CEST 2011

On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 10:29, olm-e <ol at ogeem.be> wrote:

> Here in Belgium, once we had election invalidated because a computer had a
> bug (electronic voting system). The experts that investigated the case
> found that it was ... cosmic rays ...
>
> no one knows how they found out about that (I guess it's the last chance
> answer from an expert, his jocker before everyone laugh roling on the
> floor... )
>
> but as you're an artist, probably you can just say you don't know what
> happened, and probably you don't care, exept for it not to reapear later.

Well it seems he does care, perhaps in order to prevent the same happening
again.
My best idea at the moment is having jackd log its messages by appending
something like "> /var/log/jackd.log" to the startup line.
For the zombification problem that Marco mentioned there is a -Z or
--nozombies option.

Andras