[PD] Pd-extended 0.43 updates: lots of new editing features

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Jul 10 19:20:54 CEST 2011

On Sun, 10 Jul 2011, Leandro da Mota Damasceno wrote:

> I've just installed and tried to run pd-extended 0.43.1 on my mac and i've the following message:

You replied in private.

Also I'm not usually the best person to answer questions about Gem. You
should definitely keep that question on mailing-lists. There's not only
pd-list : you could also post on gem-dev.

What I say about QuickTime is from my experience in GridFlow's dev
meetings. I don't know so much about Gem, but the GridFlow project does
encounter several of the same issues, so, that's why I can speak about
them.

> Expected in: dynamic lookup

This is a problem in the executable. It needs to be recompiled after a
change to a makefile or perhaps to a sourcefile.

> mach-o, but wrong architecture

This, however, is a problem in the config : you are attempting to load
plugins that are made for 32-bit mode, in an app that is made for 64-bit
mode. All those executables might be fine, but they can't go together.
(you can also get the same message from trying to mix Intel and non-Intel
parts)

> can't load library

When such a message comes without another error message about the same
plugin, it means the file was not found.