[PD] Pd-extended 0.43 updates: lots of new editing features

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sun Jul 10 19:25:41 CEST 2011

On Jul 9, 2011, at 8:07 PM, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:

> [...]

Hmm, I can't remember what Günter's proposal was, but I do have a
vague idea of how to do it cleanly.  I think it should be similar to
the way its done in Max/MSP.  Basically there is a standard function,
something like nlet_info(), which returns the tooltip info.  Pd would
then check whether an object had that function when it loaded the
binary, and if so register it in the tooltips.

.hc