[PD] Pd-extended 0.43 updates: lots of new editing features

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Mon Jul 11 02:56:45 CEST 2011

Jonathan Wilkes <jancsika at yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]

I may be way off the mark here, if I  recall correctly I think that info is used for dragging stuff and similar actions.

>-Jonathan
>

>> .hc

>> kernel,

>> core of
>> computing is a

>> Linux, things
>> >
>> > I read a white paper on total development cost of a
>> linux distro and
>> > just remembered "linux".  I think the distro in
>> the paper was Fedora
>> > 9, which was estimated to be almost an order of
>> magnitude more
>> > expensive than the Linux kernel.
>> >
>> > -Jonathan

>> reviewed
>> Miller

>> the world
>> King,

>> The arc of history bends towards justice.
>>    - Dr. Martin Luther
>> King, Jr.

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A
Composition, Music Technology
Director, DISIS Interactive Sound & Intermedia Studio
Director, L2Ork LinuxLaptop Orchestra
Assistant Co-Director, CCTAD
CHCI, CS, and Art (by courtesy)
Virginia Tech