[PD] Pd-extended 0.43 updates: lots of new editing features

Mike Moser-Booth mmoserbooth at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 20:20:30 CEST 2011

(Sorry for the do-over, Hans. I just realized I didn't copy this to the
list.)

I just tried it on 10.5 (there doesn't seem to be a 10.5 specific build, so
I tried the 10.4 build; is that expected to work?). I tried loading a few
patches/abstractions of mine to see what would happen. There seems to be
problems with several, but not all, of the vanilla objects. [loadbang],
[wrap~], [expr~], [hslider]/[hsl], [cnv], [clip~], [namecanvas], [delay] and
a few others didn't instantiate correctly. Also, the [list] family of
objects didn't create if they were given an argument.

.mmb

2011/7/11 Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at>

> I just tried today's Pd-extended 0.43.1 on chaos.medien.uni-weimar.de and
> it worked fine for me.  Are others not able to get it to work on 10.6?
>
> .hc
>

> On Jul 7, 2011, at 6:18 PM, Max wrote:

> If nature has made any one thing less susceptible than all others of
> exclusive property, it is the action of the thinking power called an idea,
> which an individual may exclusively possess as long as he keeps it to
> himself; but the moment it is divulged, it forces itself into the possession
> of everyone, and the receiver cannot dispossess himself of it.            -
> Thomas Jefferson

Mike Moser-Booth
mmoserbooth at gmail.com