[PD] Tone-Cluster Patch anyone?

Jeffrey Concepcion jeffreyconcepcion at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 01:55:27 CEST 2011

Hi y'all.
I tried my hand at making a tone-cluster patch similar to Akihiko
Matsumoto's http://www.youtube.com/user/akihikotube#p/u/23/g5d0kodosl8. I
think my initial problem is that I would like to access all frequencies, not
just those in the chromatic scale. Also, it seems to me that I would need
one oscillator per note, which is ridiculous if you want to make something
isn't that CPU intensive. Looking at it again it seems that he could could
be using a random number generator to send values to [mtof] and using a
single oscillator and reverb to hold the notes. If anyone has any ideas
please let me know, I'll keep trying an post my results.

P.S. I also tried contacting Akihiko to ask him about the patch but no
response.
--
www.epicjefferson.com
www.avmachinists.org Puerto Rico based Art Collective/ Non-Profit Org