[PD] i lost my credibility

Pagano, Patrick pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Wed Jul 13 15:44:12 CEST 2011

Like I said I have been frustrated with jack and pd crashes, especially
during a show, sorry that happened to you.
I think though it is settling down again in 11, that whole pulseaudio
stuff made things overly complicated for no reason.
I have had issues with ffado & alsa, sometimes jack fires right up,
sometimes I have to run it from command line first.
I can never tell, but once it's up and running I no touch.