[PD] Pd and Audio Units

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Jul 15 16:35:52 CEST 2011

I don't know about AudioUnits, but you can use other plugins with the
[plugin~] object.  There is another plugin host object, but I have
forgotten the name...

Perhaps you'll get more useful info if you ask whether there is
anything in Pd that does what this AudioUnit does.  Chances are that
Pd already does it.  Pd certainly can handle 8in/8out no problem.

.hc