[PD] reading a 4-channel aif

Michael Zacherl. sdiy-mz01 at blauwurf.info
Sun Jul 17 13:16:01 CEST 2011

Hello,

   for recording four channels I used [open -bytes 3 filename] fed into [writesf~ 4] in an earlier session.

Now I need to split this interleaved sound file up into four mono-files for importing them elsewhere.
I tried [open filename] -- [readsf~ 4] but just get digital noise.
Since relying on its detection capabilities doesn't seem to work I tried to specify the  parameters, starting with  [open filename 0 200 4 3 b] .

It changes the noise but doesn't deliver the proper audio stream.
Admittedly I'm not sure about the header size
How could I get this to work?

many thanks,  Michael.

--
hear the colours of noise: http://blauwurf.at