[PD] implementing tooltips WAS: Pd-extended 0.43 updates: lots of new editing features

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Wed Jul 20 20:07:12 CEST 2011

On Wed, 20 Jul 2011, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:

> So does adding to struct _widgetbehavior count as adding to t_class?

According to whom ? Well, if you want permission from Miller, you have to
ask Miller, and not anyone else.

Well, assistfn wouldn't be out of place in t_widgetbehavior, in terms of
what it's for, though I wouldn't be able to tell you either why is
c_propertiesfn outside of t_widgetbehavior. However, I can picture
c_savefn being used outside of a GUI.

BTW, c_blobmethod was added to t_class by Martin Peach and merged into
pd-extended 42 a while ago.