[PD] Gem / glsl_fragment

ub at xdv.org ub at xdv.org
Mon Jul 25 14:51:04 CEST 2011

hey there,

On 25.07.2011 09:26, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> On 2011-07-24 17:05, ub at xdv.org wrote:
>> i'm running: pd-0.42.5-extended
>> my gem version is: 0.92.3
>> on x86_64 ubuntu 10.10
> there are some known problems with shaderID->t_float mapping on 64bit
i thought at some point one should leave the 32bit comfort zone.
> systems which are fixed in current trunk.
ok, i did the svn update, but now i can't build Gem anymore. make fails
pretty soon, saying:
Dylib.cpp: In function ‘std::string getFullfilename(const _glist*, const
char*, const char*)’:
Dylib.cpp:157: error: ‘canvas_open’ was not declared in this scope

svn log tells me these files have been worked on recently, so it might
not be entirely my ignorance.

thanks+ciao,
ub